30 Things You May Not Have Known About Kimberly!
1. I am a DELTA! A member of the Best Sorority in the World!!!
2. I used to be a tomboy, and played basketball throughout my childhood, and won several national championships with my teammates!
3. The first time I attended public school was high school.
4. My worst international travel experience was Paris, not because it wasn’t beautiful, but because I lost an entire half a day of sightseeing with friends because someone jumped in front of the train my friends were scheduled to arrive on. Crazy right!? (I plan to go back for longer than 48 hours very soon!)
5. I love doing things alone like going to the movies, shopping, dining out, and traveling. I have never been afraid to do things solo.
6. I don’t feel pretty unless my hair and make-up are done. No really… LOL .. Don’t judge me!
7. I am obsessed with my Husband! He is the best ever!
8. I was on the hit reality show ‘Making the Band’. I learned I would be on the show the week after my college graduation. I was only a finalist, but it was an unforgettable experience. Now if I can figure out a way to raid the stage during the Bad Boy Reunion, my life would be complete!
9. My first job was at Banana Republic at 17.
10. I was a choir nerd in high school. I would skip classes to sing in every choir class besides my own.
11. I used to make up songs about house hold chores when I was a kid.
12. I am arachnophobic. Seriously.
13. I am a true Daddy’s girl…. My dad is really my bestie!
14. Brandy is my FAVORITE SINGER… Vocal Bible… I will fight you over her… No really!
15. If Kanye West and I had attended high school together, we would have for sure been best friends. I love KANYE WEST!
16. Reggie Bush has been my crush since his days at USC.
17. Of course you know I am obsessed with perfume, but I always keep one scent in my personal collection, ‘Love’s Baby Soft’! It was the first perfume my mother bought for me when I was 6 years old, and I still love it!
18. My best friends in my head are Nicole Richie, Kela Walker, and Alicia Quarles.
19. My Aunties in my head are Oprah Winfrey, Wendy Williams, Nene Leakes, and Toni Braxton.
20. I am a Real Housewives of Atlanta junkie, #TEAMKENYA
21. I don’t eat cheese, not even on my pizza! Any dairy for that matter.
22. I hate buying shoes, my flat feet make it hard for me to enjoy wearing certain types of shoes. Plus, my taste is too expensive to buy all the shoes I really love!
23. I collect toiletries from every hotel I stay at. I have a travel size stockpile you would not believe! LOL… I even make my friends get me soap, lotion, and shower gels from certain hotels when they travel.
24. Having a spa day is my FAVORITE past time. I like trying spas in different cities I travel to as well.
25. I won “Class Laugh” in my high school senior year superlatives.
26. I am borderline OCD.
27. I am an HBCU graduate! Alabama A&M University… Go Bulldogs!
28. Music is my first love.
29. I am afraid of waterslides. I drowned when I was 8 and haven’t gotten on one since.
30. I am addicted to Rice Krispy Treats.